IN-PERSON WORKSHOP: Radical Self-Care: A Sustainable & Practical Path for Healing
10/14/2022 - 10/16/2022 (2:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
150 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY, 12572
It’s time to connect the inner work with the outer world.
With a curriculum based on her critically-acclaimed book, Sit Down to Rise Up: How Radical Self-Care Can Change the World, Shelly Tygielski gives you the tools you need to practically and sustainably incorporate self-care into your life—and to build communities of care.
The workshop helps you to:
- Build an infrastructure that can help you to fully show up for yourself and others more consistently
- Move beyond survive mode and comfortably into thrive mode in both personal and professional capacities
- Gain tools for living an intention-based life versus a goal-based life
- Make a real connection between how the best version of the world starts with the best version of ourselves
- Create a tangible self-care plan that is exportable for the workplace, home, or in community
- Identify and solve for obstacles to self-care
As you work closely with Shelly, you begin to create a community of care and understand how systems such as mutual aid can assist with equity and create sustainable safety nets in our communities.
This workshop is for all levels, and is an excellent fit for activists, social workers, first responders, teachers, nonprofit professionals, and caretakers.
Full Scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
To register: eomega.org